Thin Client Office We Have 1 Terminal Server And Thin Clients In A Network.Ms Office Is Not Working On Thin Clients.?

We have 1 terminal server and thin clients in a network.Ms office is not working on thin clients.? - thin client office

when I tried a Word document with the message that to create.
"An error has occurred and this feature does not work setup and select Repair properly.Please restore this application. "I repaired and reinstalled MS Office, but does not work.
• Click the OK button to the previous message and a MS-Word document, but when I tried to save him, I received a message like this
"MS Word has encountered a problem and needs to, I do not click Send in the vicinity
Report button in the error, then I have a message like this "
• Word is currently recovering from his work and tried as I close the application, I received a message
"" C: / / can not be accessed "
"Access denied".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first thing I had the default permissions for the folder C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ volume of which has not changed. Also, make sure that the Everyone group has read access to the root of C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ or whatever is the amount that has Office installed. This permit is for the root volume is installed on the office required. Applying this authorization at the root of the volume alone does not allow inheritance.

In addition to install an Enterprise version of Office, and follow the specific installation instructions for the installation of Office on a TS environment. Here is a link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828955

Post a Comment