Phone Recording Solutions How Is Someone Else Using My Cell Phone Number To Make Marketing Calls?

How is someone else using my cell phone number to make marketing calls? - phone recording solutions

Have I get calls from people who Califorinia angry calls from the marketing services of the Home Finance Company and offered to get my phone number is on your caller ID, the origin of the call. Cingular has no record of calls that were made, and of course I do. I use my phone for business and does not change the number that the only solution that I will be Cingular. Ideas?

2 comments:

featherm... said...

have with the Attorney General of your state, tellamarkerters another way, the list of system calls (s), basically if you call that appears in the call, d, Beat found to answer the phone like everyone else, but if you looked the caller-I, D, A tellamarketing Sayed who would take the phone ,,,,,,,, i, because when the phone rang the other day knowing Lawyer Sayed tellamarkter was vague, but I was reminded of a number that secatary since my lawyer called me, d. Sayed, who she was undercut sooooo call for the Attorney General a complaint
(You must change your number, please contact the customer to give them a new number when you communicate with others to get their new number)

vo11 said...

not have to agree thats at home or do something, cuz u can not copy a SIM card

Post a Comment