Sample Wedding Weekend Welcome Letter Wedding Website On Invitation?

Wedding website on invitation? - sample wedding weekend welcome letter

Hello! I asked my guests to know how my wedding page. I know it's better to be in my day-to save and share maps, but not all (like most of my customers are sending in the city, I see no need for him). I am planning my wedding invites you to please send a little less than 3 months in advance so that they can work to stop and this guy (is a Saturday, but many people continue to) work on the weekend.
So I have in the back of my invitation or RSVP card? My wedding website has all the information in my marriage, proponents of the reader, the church and get maps and driving directions. But my customers can also confirm your presence by my site. I looked at the wedding invite sample and have not seen written in them.
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment