How Long Does It Take For Food Poisoning To Show How Long Would It Take To Show Symptoms Of Food Poisoning?

How long would it take to show symptoms of food poisoning? - how long does it take for food poisoning to show

Yesterday evening I dined with my friend and his family. This is a steakhouse, where you can cook their own meat. At one point I had the piece of meat to play with the hand, and they move in another court. I remember all talk about how he a new board, after our meat was cooked to choose to avoid cross-contamination. I'd touch an "oops" moment in my head and refused, almost everything that goes in my mouth with my hands for the rest of the meal. At some point, but I think I forgot. I had a mint after dinner, a few hours later, when I got home, I ate chicken fingers, and today I ate a pizza. It is now clear that I probably will not wash their hands in the home at night and I was angry with my friend about how I get food poisoning.

Please do not rip me a new on this subject. I'm really GERM / emetophobic and I am generally very careful with these things. Now I'm afraid I, because Iuched so many other things, and I am worried that I was sick and a ton of other contaminated surfaces.

How long would you wait for sure that I know right? Do I spend most of the bacteria in my house now?

2 comments:

mommy said...

May food poisoning with symptoms of 4 hours to 4 days.

Make sure the next time to avoid anxiety.

Also check this site: http://www.emetophobia.org/

They are friendly people on the forums.

LJ2009 said...

Food poisoning usually occurs 2-4 hours after eating bad food. I think it will be good.

Post a Comment